Thursday, November 1, 2012

thankful #1

the struggles of this season, the thoughts and concerns, the wonders and worries have been incessant since the coming of this new life.
That's why I've been keeping the blog in the dark. In some seasons of life, the darkness of night is just where you are- awaiting for the breaking of dawn, awaiting the light to shine. But, neverthless, it is the Love that Will Not Let Me Go that has been my beaming light. The Lord has given bountifully is many ways- with His overflowing grace and mercy and his continual provision for my vapor of a life on Earth. During this month of November, I'm planning to blog daily on things in my life which deserve thanks.

Today, on November 1, 2012, I am thankful for my parents.  

Every child disagrees with her parents. This child struggles with the desire to please her parents. But every child does not have the support that I've been given from my mama & daddy. Such precious people my parents have become to me. Because they are that- beyond being parents, they are people. I've learned to respect them and love them for who they are and be continually thankful for how they raised me and support me. 
So, here's to you Jimmy & Kathy, and here's to many more years of laughter and learning together.

 

1 comment: