Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's to Come

Things to look forward to... (because sometimes we need reminding).


1. CAMP: where I can act like a child, paint my face and have multiple emotional breakdowns and be totally normal.

2. NEW STAFF: fresh meat at camp means story time, shared experiences and new perspectives. new staff keep camp thriving.

3. BEACH: for the first time in two years, I will welcome the sun to scorch my skin on white sand this Saturday. For one day. #worthit & it's also my first SC beach experience! Woot.

4. CHANGE: embracing the chaos of summer, pulling out all my extraversion and adapting to a life of self-forgetfulness called camp.

5. LEARNING: every year i've worked at merri-mac it's looked totally different. different people, different struggles, different joys.. I always learn. Come on, life lessons- the hard and the harder, I know you're just around the corner.

Mount Mitchell State Park, Highest Peak East of the MS River


p.s. trying to get into shorter blogs.
so, bye for now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment