Tuesday, March 5, 2013

from one to another.

from one to another, it seems transition might imbed itself into my life for the next few years. yet it's in transition that i find myself most reliant on my Constant. so, for that I'm thankful. on days like yesterday where i'm thankful for belhaven, a beautiful day, a walk with a friend and boisterous laughter, i actually do question my move. i'm finally comfortable here, Jackson's not so bad. 

for the record, jackson's absolutely not bad. it's definitely not the most hoppin' city around, but fun, friends & true community can be found. this sweet season has been just that...sweet.

while i've taken quite the break from blogging, some of you may not know. in less than two months, i'll embark on my next journey...moving to the mountains of NC! it's unforeseen how long i'll stay or exactly what i'll be doing. but, for a year at least, Black Mountain will be home to me.

the Lord has held my hand through lots of emotions, as I'm sure he will for the remainder of my journey on earth. i've been excited, nervous, anxious, uncertain, sad and many other things over this hooplah called moving. it's really quite the ordeal. but, if not now, when? never again in my life will i have such a wonderful community in two places (black mountain + jackson). following the love God's given me for camp, the people at Merri-Mac and the glorious mountains has resulted in this decision.

but, for now.. I'm completely content. Moving is becoming more a reality, but I'm not there yet. I'm here. in Jackson. working for a church I love wholeheartedly & allowing Jesus to steady my heart daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment