Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fear has no place.

God is so good. 


Tonight, I was reminded of a week I spent in Paris, France where I was challenged every morning I woke up. 
I went to sleep every night knowing the Lord had held my hand all day long. 


I miss this feeling.


We sang "Your Great Name" by Natalie Grant tonight at church and also last night at IT/ISEC Worship Night. 
I was bluntly confronted with my fear of foreign missions through this song. 


Verse 1:
"Lost are saved; find their way; at the sound of your great name
All condemned; feel no shame, at the sound of your great name
Every fear; has no place; at the sound of your great name
The enemy; he has to leave; at the sound of your great name."



I LOVE THIS. 


I really can't describe what is stirring in my heart right now. All I know is that I was created with purpose and He will not let me settle. Will I trust Him enough to go and give my heart to people who don't know Him? 


Trust is the big word in my life. I have entrusted my life to Christ. But, really. Do I trust Him with my daily decisions and big decisions? and if I don't, then what is trusting Him as my savior anyway? 


Chorus of this song
"Jesus, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for us, Son of God and Man
You are high and lifted up; that all the world will praise your great name"



He is just that, He is worthy


I will respond. 

1 comment:

  1. it IS hard. but it's so rewarding that once you do it, everything else seems like a waste of time. there's no better way to waste your life than for God and those he loves.

    ReplyDelete