Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pancakes

on a lighter note in my life, 


there are only nine classes left of each of my classes. 


nine MW and nine TR. YES. 


maybe this means I won't skip class anymore? 
doubtful.


or maybe it means I'll skip as many as I can?? 
more likely.


satan  hits me with self-esteem, y'all. he really uses it to get me down. and i've been letting him use it immensely lately. i CANT do that anymore. CANT. WONT. REFUSE TO. 


back up, satan.


anywho. i have been sneezing a lot. i hate sneezing and i woke up this morning with drainage out the wazoo. sickness, here I come. 


this weekend i'm planning to have some meaningful convo's with Melinda McAdams and Marianna Myrick...looking forward to it!


I wanted to go to Oxford and see Kelly P and LB, but I needed to make a grown up decision and do what I need to do. Relax and process this whirlwind of a life with some people I love.


Maybe my sweet daddy will make me pancakes again this weekend. 


It's looking up my friends. I'm going to be okay. God is in control, but He's not finished yet.


Today is an old friend's birthday and I'm wishing that I could wish him a happy birthday, but I just can't. We are not at that stage yet. 


I hope you each have a lovely Thursday an even lovelier weekend.


I have class in 7 hours and a test in 11 hours. Ah!


Good night,  beloved friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment