Wednesday, November 24, 2010

it's been over a week since I've updated. 

i have a lot going on in my head/life the past few days.. but honestly, I don't feel that blogging about it would be appropriate. 

however, 
thanksgiving break is here!! and for that, I am thankful!

Even though, Homework is literally surrounding me right now... I am still thankful to be out of school and to be home. 

Home isn't exactly an ideal place for me. I've never really been one to really enjoy or long to go home. But, I have already seen a few friends I don't usually get to see...and that is what I enjoy about being home. 

Sometimes when I'm at school, I feel lonely and I feel like those around me just really don't know me. And when I'm home, around certain people, I feel at home. I feel known and loved.  

This is how I should feel all the time in the presence of my Savior. I realize that, too...Recently I just haven't been conscious of His presence around me...or the Holy Spirit's presence in me. 

what more could I be thankful for?? God's presence never leaving me and the gift of His spirit inside of me. 

yes, there's more inside of this head..but homework calls my name. and  I want time with my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment