Monday, November 1, 2010

faithful sisters

i am learning that family is the hardest relationships to handle.
(i can't even imagine marriage right now).


when things are one way for so, so long and your mind gets so set in that way..
it is VERY hard to change. 


The way I treat my sisters is unacceptable most of the time. I can be the biggest jerk..only because I know they will love me still. They have to, they're family.


In what way does this show the constant renewing of my mind? 
Well, is my mind being constantly renewed? 
If it were, would I still be treating them so negatively and holding things against them from years ago? 


No.


I'm a mess. still. 


I need humility, bad. Today I pray that God would show me how crappy I am without Him. I need this reminder. I might regret this prayer soon. But Lord, bring it hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment